FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Cannabis Used For?
Cannabis is currently used to help patients with the following ailments:
- ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) also know as Lou Gehrig's disease.
- MS (Multiple sclerosis)
- HIV (AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- Crohn's Disease
- Severe and Chronic Pain
- Severe Nausea
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Seizures of Adults and Children
- Chronic Pain
- Cannabis for PTSD (Post traumatic stress disorder)
- See Our Ailment Guide for more information
- and more
Why Cannabis In Capsule Form?
- Many patients don't care to or can't inhale smoke
- Edibles full of sugars do not appeal to all patients so taking their medicine in a clean capsule form makes more sense
- Easily transportable, have your medicine readily available
- Cannabis Caps are packaged in child safe, pharmaceutical packaging
- Cannabis Capsules are vegetarian and vegan friendly
How Do I Order?
- Add the items you'd like into your shopping cart
- Create your account
- You will be required to upload your state issued valid photo I.D. as well as your valid Dr's prescription card when creating your account
- Proceed to checkout page (Remember, we offer free ground shipping on orders of $199 or more to all valid California & Oregon residents)
- Complete the checkout process and print your receipt
- Mail your certified cashiers check or money order MADE OUT TO JGRAPHICS LLC to either our California or Oregon shipping address depending on where you reside
- Once we receive your cashiers check or money order we will process your order and get it shipped to your address